HiPP Organic Semolina Milk Porridge Cereal
Organic Semolina Porridge Cereal
450 g - 15.87 oz
From 6 months onwards
prepare porridge with water
without added sugar*
without juice concentrates
without artificial flavorings**
*Ingredients naturally contain sugar
**according to law food business operators
HiPP milk and semolina porridge contain valuable cereals in combination with milk and fine fruit flakes. All porridge contains vitamin B1, which is important for the carbohydrate and energy metabolism as well as for the nervous system. The addition of sugar is of course avoided.
Preparation: It is important for your baby's health that you follow the preparation and dosage instructions. Always spoon feed the porridge and prepare it fresh for each meal. Please do not heat the milk porridge in the microwave (risk of scalding).
Select water and porridge powder according to age and appetite according to the dosage table.
- Boil the water fresh for each porridge meal. Let it cool down to approx. 50°C
- Add the powder quantity (according to the table) to the porridge plate.
- Measure boiled water (according to table), add to the porridge powder and stir.
- Allow to swell until the desired consistency is achieved. Check temperature.
Every baby is different and so the daily porridge portion can be very different. The dosage table below should help you to prepare different amounts of milk porridge correctly:
- from 6th month 40g (3-4 tablespoons) + 135 ml water = 175g
- from 8th month 45g (4 tablespoons) + 150 ml water = 195g
- for smaller portions 35g (3 tablespoons) + 120 ml water = 155g
Allergens: Contains gluten-containing cereals and gluten-containing cereal products. Contains milk and milk derivatives. Contains wheat and wheat derivatives.
Ingredients: 36% wheat semolina*, whey product*, 22% skimmed milk powder*, vegetable oils* (palm oil**, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), bourbon vanilla extract, calcium carbonate, vitamin C, iron diphosphate, vitamin E, vitamin B1, vitamin A, potassium iodate, vitamin D.
*from organic production
**organic palm oil form sustainable cultivation, certified by independent inspection bodies